June 20: The Mother Earth Delegation of United Indigenous Nations
Hear the wisdom shared by a delegation of elders who come with directions from Mother Earth to help us walk through these times of great chaos and change.
Recorded on June 20, 2020 in collaboration with World Unity Week.
- Jyoti (elder, USA)
- Angaangaq Angakkorsuaq (Kalaallit Nunaat, Greenland)
- Shawna Bluestar Newcomb (Shawnee, Lenape, Turtle Island)
- Elin Teilus (Sami, Sweden)
- Erika Unnes (Sami, Sweden)
- GrandfatherRandy Lays Bad (Oglala Sioux, USA)
- Grandfather Milo YellowHair (Oglala Sioux, USA)
- Xiye Bastida (Otomi-Toltec, Mexico)
- Jarmbi (Original Custodian, Australia)
- Mindahi Bastida (Otomi-Toltec, Mexico) with a message from Mamo Manuel (Kogi, Colombia)